- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam-sealed jacket.
- Small-hole polyester mesh lining for added comfort.
- Full-front zipper with Velcro-closed storm flap.
- Elasticized cuffs for a snug, comfortable fit.
- Brushed collar lining and hood that stows in collar.
- Zipped hand pockets and elasticized cuffs.
- Chin guard flap.
- ID label and reflective logos at left chest, back right shoulder.
- Reflective HyVent® logo.
- Ballistics proudly 100% made in the United States of America.
- Removable Kevlar® bulletproof interior liner for cleaning and maintenance.
- Meets NIJ IIIA standards that will stop a 357 Magnum, 44 Magnum, 9mm, .45, hollow point ammunition and more.
- Provides identical anti-ballistic protective coverage area as traditional law enforcement body armor vests.
- We offer free shipping within the contiguous United States.
**Estimated Lead Time – 3 days
This LowayBulletproof NIJ IIIA bullet resistant child’s jacket provides fashion and safety. Threat level IIIA is the highest level of protection available in soft body armor. This mesh lined waterproof jacket can be worm all year round. The removable bulletproof liner offers front and back protective area coverage. A zippered carrier holds the Kevlar panels which can be removed to launder the nylon jacket.
**Additional Option: Full Wrap
Full Wrap featuring side coverage is available to provide additional ballistic protection. When Full Wrap is added to clothing, the front and back panels overlap on each side providing an added tactical advantage. Keep in mind that the additional ballistic material used for Full Wrap may lessen concealability slightly. Full Wrap is available for an additional $170.00.
Features and Benefits
Shipping & Returns
How To Measure
Measure under arms and across shoulder blades.
Measure from center back of neck, over the shoulder, down the arm to wrist.
Measure around your waistline.
XSmall, Small, Medium, Large, XLarge, 2XL
Black, Bordeaux, Navy, Tan, Royal Blue, Red, Heather Grey